- Easy to integrate
- Low memory footprint
- Follows corporate coding standards: Efficient and compact, yet easy to read, understand, and debug
- Written in ANSI-Standard C Source Code, and supports C++, C# (Wrapper Class)
- Can be used with or without a Real Time Operating System (RTOS).
- Transparent licensing scheme - No hidden costs, No deferred payments.
- High performance, robust and scalable architecture
- Provides a simple method for systems Integrators and OEMs to utilize standard tools to implement their systems
- Our stacks are fully compliant with "POSIX" and tested in ubuntu, feroda, Debian, QNX, Linux Embedded OS and Various Cross compiler tool chains.
Our all protocol stack supports "POSIX compliant operating system"
- Context-based event-driven model
- Multiple Server and Client Simulation
- In a Single Server(link) simulate Multiple Stations (Common Address)
- Supports Background Scan, Cyclic Data Transmission, Double Transmission, Redundancy and File transfer.
- Communication with redundant control systems and interruption-free switch over between redundant systems
- Supports "Select-Before-Operate" and "Direct-Execute" command execution modes
- In IEC 60870-5-104 Client Side, Data Mode and Test mode connection type available.