IEC 60870-5-104 Demo Win DLL includes simple (Server & Client C programs )example using a Command window and command line inputs.
The source code will allow you to quickly compile your own examples with the features of your existing development environment to work with our IEC 60870-5-104 DLL.
IEC 104 Windows SDK contains Win DLL (precompiled library), Static link lib, Demo IEC104 Server & Client programs,
Visual Studio Demo console project files, Doxygen .
We used Visual studio compiler to create the dll, sample test projects.
This evaluation package allows you to:
- Access product manual(API documentation)(pdf, Doxygen html)
- Browse the IEC 60870-5-104 library API documentation
- Study the source code of the IEC 60870-5-104 examples provided
- Modify and compile the IEC 60870-5-104 examples
- Create your own IEC 60870-5-104 programs and test with leading test tools like (ASE,...)
- You can use the source code of the application examples and modify them according to your needs.
Minimum system requirements:
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Visual studio / Any IDE supports C & C++ Programming
You can also try our IEC 60870-5-104 Server Simulator, Client Simulator and IEC 60870-5-104 Linux SDK