- Fully compliant with ANSI C
- Transparent licensing scheme - No hidden costs, No deferred payments.
- High performance, robust and scalable architecture
- Provides a simple method for systems integrators and OEMs to utilize standard tools to implement their systems
- For Linux Platform, Protocol Stack written using only POSIX-compliant system calls and libraries.
- Context-based event-driven model
- Multiple Server and Client Simulation
- Supports Background Scan, Cyclic Data Transmission, Double Transmission, Redundancy and File transfer.
- Supports "Select-Before-Operate" and "Direct-Execute" command execution modes