FreyrSCADA IEC 60870-5-103 Demo Linux Shared Library includes simple (Server & Client C programs )example using a Command window and command line inputs.
The source code will allow you to quickly compile your own examples with the features of your existing development environment to work with our IEC 60870-5-103 library.
FreyrSCADA IEC 60870-5-103 Linux SDK contains Shared Library(.a) (precompiled library), Static link lib, Demo IEC103 Server & Client programs,
CodeBlock Demo console project files, Doxygen .
We used gcc compiler to create the Shared Library, sample test projects.
gcc Compiler Version: gcc 4.6.3 - i686.
This evaluation package allows you to:
- Access product manual(API documentation)(pdf, Doxygen html)
- Browse the IEC 60870-5-103 library API documentation
- Study the source code of the IEC 60870-5-103 examples provided
- Modify and compile the IEC 60870-5-103 examples
- Create your own IEC 60870-5-103 programs and test with leading test tools like (ASE,...)
- You can use the source code of the application examples and modify them according to your needs.
Minimum system requirements:
- Ubuntu, Feroda, Debian...(All Posix Compliant Operating Systems)
- gcc - Any IDE supports C & C++ Programming
You can also try our IEC 60870-5-103 Windows SDK
Get a free IEC 60870-5-103 Development Bundle
New updated Version of IEC 60870-5-103 SDK (Software Development Kit) is available now.
FreyrSCADA IEC-60870-5-103 Development Bundle V21.03.021
In the Development Bundle, We included IEC 60870-5-103 Windows & Linux SDK.