FreyrSCADA IEC 60870-5-101 Client Simulator was originally developed to test the IEC 60870-5-101 stack.
We developed the stack to run multiple hardware platform (windows, Linux, RTLinux, QNX..). So we had to test multiple platform. At that time, our engineers developed the test simulation application.
We tested this simulator with multiple test software available in the market.
Our support team has young, dynamic and professional team of engineers. Our Engineers will provide the quick and accurate solution as per customer requirement.
We can add up to 50 Client node in the simulator. Every Client node will work independently.
Simulator window shows the Connection status & Serial port number.
- Multiple Master / Client Simulation
- In a Single Client(link) simulate Multiple Stations (Common Address)
- Supports Balanced & Unbalanced Mode
- Supports "Select-Before-Operate" SBO or "Direct-execute" command execution modes
- supports File Transfer, Directory commands
Minimum system requirements:
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10
You can also try our Server Simulator, IEC 60870-5-101 Windows SDK , and IEC 60870-5-101 Linux SDK