Freyr SCADA DNP3 (IEEE 1815) Server Simulator was originally developed to test the DNP3 (IEEE 1815) stack.
We developed the stack to run multiple hardware platform (windows, Linux, RTLinux, QNX..). So we had to test multiple platform. At that time, our engineers, developed the test simulation application.
We tested this simulator with multiple test software available in the market.
Our support team has young, dynamic and professional team of engineers. Our Engineers will provide the quick and accurate solution as per customer requirement.
We can add up to 50 server node in the simulator. Every server node will work independently.
Simulator window shows the status & connection port number.
The user can update the monitoring Point information.The following parameters can change Value and quality bits.
- Multiple Server Simulation
- Supports Serial, TCP, UDP Communication
- Level 3 Compliance
- Supports unsolicited response, Octect String, Virtual Terminal Output
- Supports "select-before-operate" or "direct-execute" command execution modes
- Supports File Transfer, Directory commands
Minimum system requirements:
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10
You can also try our Client Simulator, DNP3 (IEEE 1815) Windows SDK , and DNP3 (IEEE 1815) Linux SDK